All you need to know about ESTA Travel Authorization


What is ESTA?

ESTA (or Electronic System for Travel Authorization) is an authorization system for citizens of Visa Waiver Program participating countries, who wish to travel to the United States for business or pleasure and stay no longer than 90 days. It was introduced to both strengthen the security of travel to the United States and make the authorization process faster.

What is Visa Waiver Program?

Visa Waiver Program is a U.S. program for developed countries whose citizens can travel to the USA without obtaining a visa. All travellers are required to have a valid visa-free Travel Authorization (ESTA) though. You can find a list of all participating countries below:

United Kingdom, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic of Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Korea, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.

How to apply for ESTA?

To apply for ESTA, simply fill in our Online Application Form. If you will have any problems with completing the form, contact us and one of our team will assist you.

Should I print my Travel Authorization?

There is no need to print your Travel Authorization however we suggest that you keep your authorization number in a safe place in case you need to update your details.

When do I need to apply for ESTA?

We suggest that you apply at least 72 hours prior to your departure. If you have less than 72 hours, you can still apply and we will do our best to process your application on time.

How long is ESTA valid for?

ESTA is valid for 2 years for the date of issue or until your passport's expiration date (if comes first).

What if the information I have provided changes? Can I update my application?

You can update the following information:

  • E-mail address
  • Telephone number
  • Airline and flight number
  • City where you are boarding
  • Address while in the United States

Contact us and we will update it free of charge.

What should I do if my application for Travel Authorization was not successful?

If you have received "Travel not Authorized" response, you can go to the Embassy of the United States website and try to apply for a non-immigrant visa

I have lost my Travel Authorization number. What should I do now?

If you have lost your Travel Authorization number you will not be able to update your details. The number is not required when travelling to the USA, so unless your details change, you will still be able to enter the United States.

Is this website really secure?

We have taken every reasonable precaution to make this website secure for you. We will not sell your data to third parties, your financial information is processed securely through PayPal and not even revealed to us. Our compliance with privacy legislation is set out in our separate Privacy Policy.

I have seen other websites offering similar service but they usually charge much more. Why is that?

Those websites are very likely to be fraudulent websites that pretend to represent the U.S. Government and ask you to pay even $250 for an ESTA Application or information on how to apply for ESTA. They usually hide their prices until you finish your online application. The prices are almost always provided in US dollars, even if website's owner claims to be UK agent. Most of those websites are operated from South Korea, so they do not even comply with the UK law.
Popular terms for this page: ESTA, ESTA Application, ESTA Apply, ESTA Approval UK, ESTA USA Travel, Apply For ESTA, ESTA UK Approval, Quick ESTA, Online ESTA USA